Visual Studio Code (VSCode)
To get started with Wardley Mapping using Visual Studio Code (VSCode):
- Download and install Visual Studio Code.
- Open and install the Wardley Maps extension (provided by Damon Skelhorn and Online Wardley Maps.
- Take a look at the example maps.
- Read the documentation (visit OnlineWardleyMaps.com and scroll down) for a full explanation of the markup.
- Say thanks to Damon Skelhorn on Twitter.
Got a question, suggestion, or need help? Contact ben at hiredthought dot com, or on Twitter @HiredThought.